Popular Posts

Monday 18 June 2012

Jam Sandwiches and Tarty Fingers!

I thought I'd combine these two recipes into one post as they are SO easy!

I made cheese finger sandwiches and chocolate spread finger sandwiches.

Cheese:
Cut the crusts off brown bread.
Put a slice of cheese in between two slices. 
Cut into rectangles.

Chocolate spread:
Cut the crusts off white bread.
Put a spoonful of chocolate spread in between two slices. 
Cut into rectangles.

Jam tarts:
Roll out some eady made sweet pastry (I used sainsbury's own dessert pastry) to 1//2cm thick.
Cut out circles with a cookie cutter that are just bigger than a hole in a cupcake tin.
Put the cicles into a cupcake tin!
Fill with any flavour of jam, or lemon curd, or chocolate spread (yum!)
Cut out a cute shape to go on top (I chose a star)
Bake for about 10-15 mins at 180c until the pastry is golden brown and the contents is bubbling.
Leave to cool in the touch - the jam will BUUUURRRN!

Jam tarts are my new favourite easy peasy simple pimple treat!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment