Popular Posts

Thursday 1 September 2011

Failsafe chocolate chip cookies

After my burnt banana bread disaster I turned back to my absolute fail safe easy peasy scrummy chocolate chip cookie recipe.

RECIPE
Cream 75g demerera sugar and 75g unsalted butter. Beat in 1 egg. Stir in 150g sifted SR flour and 100g choc chips. Put in small balls on greased tray and press down. Bake at 180C for 10-15 mins.

Told you it was easy!

Other options are changing the sugar to get different textures, or substituting smarties or m+ms etc for the choc chips. They taste AWESOME. Also I have tried:
*putting the mix in a small sponge sandwich tin and making a massive cookie :)
* putting the mix in muffin cases in a muffin tray - makes sexy cookie muffins
*putting the mix onto lolly sticks to make cookie pops

Let me know if you have any other ideas I can try with this recipe xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment